About Eva Leah Gunther Foundation
The broadest mission of the Eva Foundation is to support the physical, social, moral, intellectual, creative, spiritual, psychological and emotional growth of motivated girls age 11 through 18 who have a demonstrable financial need. The Foundation's work is inspired by the life of Eva Gunther, who was killed by a drunk driver at the age of 12 1/2. Eva had a compassionate heart coupled with a strong sense of fairness and justice. Her family established the Foundation to remember Eva’s remarkable strengths and achievements by helping other girls develop their own.
- A few Eva foundation Videos
- Op-ed Published on Alternet!
- Why is Teenage Pregnancy Increasing?
- Op-Ed in SF Chronicle!
- Why Support American Girls? Part I: The Oscars, Glass Ceilings, and Girls
- Creating “The Girl Effect” for Girls in the SF Bay Area
- Hillary Clinton on Women and Girls
- The “Love Test”
- Fellowships Awarded
- Setting the Stage for the Girl Effect at the World Economic Forum, 2010
- More recent items »